7.17.2007

Our Trip Around the World

To celebrate our 4 year anniversary, I wanted to take Mil around the world. Only problem is she's feeling a bit pregnant and wasn't really up for travel. So we went to Lake Tillery (5 miles from the home of not only T.A. McLendon but also Kelly "Pick" Pickler) and . . .

We saw a regatta (or me sailing the Sunfish) . . .


We all lounged in our chairs (Maggie likes Adirondacks) . . .


We enjoyed the breeze . . .


We learned that a clean boat is a fast boat . . .


Not all of us enjoyed it when I went for a paddle (Mags went nuts; thought I wasn't ever coming back) . . .


We went swimming (For a woman who has been hot all Summer, it somehow wasn't hot enough for a swim) . . .


We made and ate some peach and blueberry cobbler (for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) . . .


Maggie enjoyed the remains of Millie's smoothie . . .


We saw a rad (yeah, I said it) fireboat . . .


We went to Glamor Shots . . .


We sat in front of the fan . . .


And we enjoyed a beautiful Sunset on a calm Sunday night . . .


What a fun time! Millie, as my dad always told me, "I wouldn't trade you for a truckload of dead rats."

1 comment:

charlie said...

looks like ya'll had tons o' fun...i especially like the glamour shots--kelly has a glamour shot portfolio ya'll need to see--just ask her about it

the word verification i have to type in is: ochjahoo--that's funny