8.19.2007

Summer Vacation Highlights

Little behind in posts, but here are highlights from the Smith-North family vacation to Seagrove Beach, FL in July...and yes, I was 31 weeks pregnant...in July...in Florida.

Stopped in Atlanta to visit our friends, Tori and Charles. Tori and I got VIP passes to the Faith and Tim Soul 2 Soul concert. The baby was moving like crazy during the concert, so he or she either likes country music and was dancing, or couldn't stand it and was trying to escape.


After a few minutes of testing the water and eating the sand, Avery decided she loved the beach and the ocean. And of course she was stylin' in her cute suits and hats.


I think we took a picture together almost every day we were there. Justin loved it. Wink wink.


Family portrait night is interesting...we took 10 (just on our camera)...



And lastly, just for laughs...Avery is just cracking up in this picture. I would too if my mommy (ali) was jumping up and down behind the camera like this to make me smile.

No comments: