6.02.2007

Test Day

It's finally June 2nd! We're here in Charlotte, and I dropped Justin off at the Merchandise Mart (random place) to take the morning section of the level 2 CFA exam. I'll run back up there at noon (bringing sandwiches from Dean and Deluca with me, yum), and then he heads back into the afternoon section from 2-5. He felt good this morning, and I can testify that he sure has studied enough to be well-prepared. We're praying that he passes!

I'm a little behind on my weekly belly pics...week 21 is below, but 22 and 23 are still on the camera. More when we get home!
.

Week 21

1 comment:

justin smith said...

"You're free Cheesy Bread, You're free!!!"

-Little Girl Talking to Cheesy Bread Sticks after finding out they were "Free". Also, what I said when I got out of the test.