I've been studying for level three of the CFA exam (article here) for the last five months, and pretty must non-stop for April, May, and June. The public library parking garage guy knows my name and wishes me luck (Thanks Albert!)
If you get a chance, you can pray for me on Saturday (9am-12pm, 2pm-5pm) and I gather with 12,000 other nerds across the world to take level 3 with my:
- 5 pencils (4 backups),
- 2 calculators (1 backup),
- 1 pencil sharpener (no backup!?!?),
- 2 pens (1 backup),
- 2 erasers (1 backup),
- 2 sets of ear plugs (1 backup),
- immodium ad (to back me up - sorry, coarse joking!),
- 2 forms of proper identification (1 backup),
- 5 exam admissions tickets (4 backups), and
- 400 hours worth of studying swirling in my head.
yikes.Mil's been great this whole time. Constantly encouraging. Mostly saying "you'll do great Hoost" whenever I take a big breath and my arm starts to twitch. And she reminds me that the world won't, in fact, stop spinning if I don't pass. She's "surpasses them all" on a daily basis.
If I pass (and don't have to wait a year to re-take it next June) I'll break into a chorus of "I'm Bringin' Springtime Back" to the tune of "Bringin' Sexy Back"
Of course that will have to wait till late August when they release the results. ugh.