10.27.2007

Crying, Smiling, and Rolling

Wow. What a week. Gray's been smiling all over the place; just not for the camera.

Grayson is still figuring out her schedule; she's gone as much as 6, 7, and 8 hours between feeds at night, and as little as an hour during the day. To which Mil and I said; "Girlfriend; seriously." We've handled it with lots of prayer . . . and 13 episodes of Heroes (season 1). We highly recommend it; what a show.

But not as good of a show as this one; Grayson's first rollover:



I don't mean to discount her accomplishment, but after the rollover I gave Gray a physics lesson. If you watch the replay and focus on the HUGE head, you'll see that Gravity should get a lot more credit than Grayson.

She loves her little mat that Mil's dad gave her (he didn't wrap it because, being so bright and busy, "it already looked wrapped"; a man after my own heart.) Cute kid, huh?

Again, training for "fan watching"; this time she's watching a monkey and a giraffe.



She's getting soooo big; weighing in at 10lbs even last Tuesday. I always tell Millie that she looks cute in "pinks and browns"; Grayson comes in a close second in her "pinks and browns" today.

2 comments:

Paulette said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her but I had better hurry or she will be running before I know it!
Love Paulette

Marshall Benbow said...

That was amazing - it looked like less head and more driving with her hips. I think you got a soccer player there.