10.16.2007

"I wish I could own a Wii"

Ever wish you could own a Nintendo Wii but couldn't justify the high price and the burden of having it stare at you from the entertainment center 365 days a year even though you could only play it 1/4 to 1/5 of that time?????

Well, I've got the answer to your problems. I'm gathering interest for any of you wanting to get in on the ground floor on something HUGE.

A Nintendo Wii Timeshare.

I'm looking for 3-4 other opportunistic, entrepreneurial, like-minded individuals in the Greater Greensboro Area interested in enjoying the benefits of a Nintendo Wii at a fraction of the cost!

Contact me now because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Timeshare fractions are completely transferable and make great gifts.

I'll even accept gifts for my own portion of the timeshare for any of you who haven't finished birthday shopping (October 28th . . . I know you didn't forget, I just thought I'd say something).

{My used-car salesman tone might make you think I'm kidding. I assure you I'm not.}


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want in, but not for that one. They go for $250 all the time on Amazon.com. How does the timeshare work? You keep it for a week, a month a day? Are we buying a condo for it and just signing up to play their? What if we end up with one ourselves and want out? Will you buy the share?

Becca - if you are reading this, this is some other Jeff....

justin smith said...

Dear not jeff,

Fine, we'll buy it for $250.

And no, we don't buy a condo. We just pass it back and forth.

I imagine week-long time shares. If you "end up" with one yourself you can sell your share to the other owners or to a different pre-approved person or entity.

Gramashu said...

OK.. so Gramashu and Memaw are in for $100 in birthday money!

Will be coming next Monday when we visit...I have a work day.

Gramashu

Anne Smith said...

Not to be outdone by grandmashu - peeps and maymay are in too! (if mamamillieandbabygrayson are in favor of this venture) I think you could just charge admission to the blog- I think it's really funny - It may just make up the difference! MayMay & Peeps

Anonymous said...

Wii wants to play, and he wants you to invite not jeff....