1.06.2009

First Things First

I was tagged forever ago by my friend Heather from high school (go cougars!) to post the 6th picture from the 6th folder. I'm not 100% sure if I went to the right folder, but we'll call it close enough. This was from a post about how Maggie enjoyed kissing Grayson. Since this post, the kissing frenzy has only increased. And they both love it, much to this germ-disliking mama's dismay. Quite often, things get quiet, then I hear a loud giggle, only to see Grayson standing in front of the dog with her mouth open wide and Maggie going in for a lick to see what Grayson had for lunch. And then of course I loudly scream, "ewe! stop you both!", to which more giggles erupt. They are quite a pair these days. Now come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I caught them in action on video about a month ago. More on that later. I've got Christmas photos to post!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: